Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Kid Quote

It's been a while since I've posted a kid quote. We are a fairly health conscious family. I mill my own grain, we buy all our meat from Polyface Farms and we try to eat our daily veggies raw. The kids are getting a fantastic education when it comes to where our food comes from and why we eat what we eat. However, if I am really honest, none of us can really refuse a Snickers bar and my birthday dessert consisted of both a triple chocolate cake (thanks Dad!) and a Cold Stone ice cream cake (thanks Mom!). So as not to confuse you; my parents are still happily married after 38 years. They just happen to know I like chocolate and double dipped on cake! My faithful husband supplied the pizza in abundance (thanks Husband!). This has turned into quite an introduction for today's quote. So, here it is, as stated by 6yo Daniel.

Mom: Wow, that is a lot of people going to McDonald's.

Daniel: Those people are gonna die in a minute!


Well, at least we didn't eat at McDonald's for my birthday meal, ahem.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

My kids have the same opinion of McDonalds.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!! You are very welcome....and ofcourse we
enjoyed what you like for your birthday dinner too :)