Wednesday, January 7, 2009

WFMW

Well I tried to post the banner...not sure what happened.
Over at Rocks In My Dryer, Shannon hosts Works For Me Wednesday.

What worked for me today was making Cheerio and Fruit Loop necklaces for tomorrows road trip. We head out for an all day field trip tomorrow and with five kiddos we better have snacks! My kids love making them. They would like to eat them right away, but I make them wait (such a meanie). After they are done with their creation/arts n crafts/school project, I let them eat whatever is left in the bowl (such a nicie). As we are getting back into the swing of things...cereal necklaces worked for me today!

Oh yes, and "We love you Gramommy!"


2 comments:

mary grace said...

Just wanted to let you know that I stopped by your blog and loved it! We are adopting two little boys through foster-adoption and I love reading about the paths others have taken!

Anonymous said...

Well, I love you too!!!!! Glad you all had such a fun
time on your field trip...