Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hello Sunny Cali!

We are off! I am not sure if I will post during our time with our CA family.

Our bags are in the car and we are headed to set up for the co-op Christmas party! We fly out 2 hours after party clean up. It's a packed day!

We are ready 30 minutes ahead of time. That's never good because now I have to find things for the kids to do without getting out toys. Looks like it's trampoline time...of course it's all wet outside from the morning misty rain. Do I really want them to get all wet for the day? DS2 is asking to play with play-dough. I thought of something everyone can chip in on...sweeping up the pine needles from the Christmas tree!!

Ok, now we are out the door!

Please pray for us as we travel...thanks everyone.

See you on the other side...




No comments: