Sunday, October 5, 2008

Adoption poll is soon to end...

I have had my adoption poll on my sidebar for almost a year. It is amazing how quickly the time went. If you haven't voted, please do so. My purpose in asking those specific questions was to understand who I may be reaching through my blog that I may encourage you, answer questions and just be here should you decide to adopt. So, my poll is ending and I am kicking off my adoption posts. I want to point you in the direction that you may need to go in order to pursue what God has placed on your heart. If He has not shown you that His plan for you is to adopt, please don't leave! Read along with us and see where our discussion may take you. I welcome questions, so feel free to post them in the comments section of the latest post and I will answer. You may even give me motivation for an in depth posting.

Although this is the official "kick off" to talking in depth. I kind of started on Friday when I posted about our sweet Daniel and his retelling of his adoption story. If you haven't read it, please read below or if you are joining us late, click the link above.

I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts and encouragement to you. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dad thinks you should have business cards made with
your blog address and especially once our Church begins it's
Foster Adoption Program!! Loved reading your thoughts..:) And so glad Peter and your thoughts
bless us in so many ways!