Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Peter!

A quick kiss that we caught on film!
Daddy feeds Isaiah their birthday cake.
My big man and littlest man with their cake.

We were not sure if Peter would be able to join us for his birthday, but he was! He came home in time for venison stew, homemade bread and birthday cake. He is now wrestling with the older boys before bed. Isn't is funny to call a 5yo and 4yo the "older" boys?

Happy Birthday my dear husband. I am blessed to be your wife. I am blessed to have grown by your side. I pray your next year is filled with God's richest blessings as you continue to honor him with your life. I love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad Peter got home to celebrate with Isaiah. Happy Birthday!!! Isaiah is really a good singer!
So funny about Daniel's comment regarding reading
the Bible and Heaven...out of the mouth of babes.
Love you all and sure enjoy reading your blog!

Anonymous said...

another great use for IKEA tealights! Happy Birthday boys!