Sunday, March 15, 2009

Emmie went home with her Mommy and Daddy

We rejoice because sweet Emmie has come home with her Daddy and Mommy. Gramommy has joined them to help out. Are you wondering why I am now writing Emmie instead of Eme? Well, for several weeks (including baby shower) I had written Emmie, thinking that was her name. Then I saw her Daddy's side of the family spelling it Eme because those are also her initials. Isn't that so cute? Well, I finally asked my sister and her hubby since I didn't want to spend the rest of my life calling my niece by a name that was not hers. Amber said to spell it Emmie and Troy confirmed this decision, so , from hence forth my niece shall be called Emmie for short, Elizabeth Marie if I am watching her and she is acting up. :) Praise God she will get the opportunity to act up!
Here is Emmie at 7 days old...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you used the blog for prayers for them!
God answered everyone....THANK YOU! It has
been such a joy to help and Emmie is such a calm,
dear baby :) just like Daniel was :)
Blessings, Gramommy..