Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bedtime

Good Evening,

When putting Daniel down tonight, I told him that I had to leave his room to go downstairs to talk to Daddy. I told him to close his eyes and go to sleep. He said he needed to talk to Daddy too.
Mom: What do you need to say to Daddy, Daniel?
Daniel: Happy Birthday! I love you! What are you doing?

No, it's not my husbands birthday (yet!). My sweet boy just needed to talk to Daddy. Daddy came up to talk to him and he said those exact words. When we left his room he said, "Mommy! Happy Birthday! I love you!" Oh the importance of Birthdays to our sweet 3 year old. By the way, the song I sang to him tonight after he had already said those sweet things to Daddy? Happy Birthday of course!
Hope your evening was as precious as mine.
Also hope you like the new look of the blog! It was fun to find a nice brown background.

No comments: