Saturday, January 5, 2008

I'm a VIP to G-O-D!

For the last few years our family has traveled from the East Coast out to the California desert to join the cousins for Vacation Bible School. The church we take the children to for the week hires a children's musician to handle all the music for the week. He is fantastic! It's the kind of music that even when the kids are not in the car with me I can turn it on and praise the Lord while rockin' out to truth. His name is Rob Biagi. His 2 1/2 year old daughter, Natalie, was recently diagnosed with Leukemia. Our family has a heart for this family. They have blessed us through their music and attitude through the years. I hope you will be blessed by them when you check out their different websites. To purchase Rob's music go to: www.robbiagi.com To find out more about Natalie or to donate to their much needed hospital fund go to: www.nataliebiagi.com If you have children (or if you don't!) you will be blessed by Rob's uplifting music. I will put links to their sites in my favorites.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are sharing Rob's music with everyone! His LIVE dvd is out now, too! I'm getting several for families in our church! It would be so neat to bring him to Japan someday to sing for both the Japanese and American military children.