Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Please Pray!

In the words of Mark Lowry:
"Jesus came to give us life. But not just life. Life more abundant.
And since life is a constant series of mountains and valleys,
life more abundant just means that the mountains are even higher
and the valleys even lower."

My valleys are not low, but they are challenging! Things always seem to pile up this way. I am used to spinning plates and my Lord knows it. Daniel spent all of yesterday, last night and this morning with a high temperature and a hurting stomach. I took him to the Doctor this morning thinking that perhaps he had Strep. The Strep test was negative, but he has sores on this throat. My sweet boy has Hand-Foot-Mouth Virus for the 2nd time in his little life! The last time he had it was awful, complete with the tiny blisters between his toes, on his ears, his throat and sweet little hands. He was only 22 months and couldn't understand why I had to pin him down to put medicine in his mouth. At 3.5 he is doing a much better job this time. He is taking his Tylenol, Motrin, Benedryl, Maalox and Prevacid like such a good boy. We are alternating the Tylenol and Motrin which resulted in getting his temperature down to 99.8 from 103.5. Please pray for us! Please pray that the other children do not get it. Please pray that Daniel will be healed quickly. As I stated in my last post, we are headed on a plane on Thursday at 6am to finalize Abi and Johns adoptions. We have to go! I know that many of you are faithful prayer warriors. Thank you in advance for standing in the gap for our family!

No comments: