Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Loving the Map!

Hi Friends,
I am loving my CustrMap. It is so neat to see how spread out my blog visitors are. Thanks for coming to see me. I am amazed at the connection I have to the outside world through this little bit of my life. As I write this I am laughing. If you read my post from a few days ago you know about the ice cream truck. Well, he just drove by and hubby has the kids at the park two doors down. I am sure they are begging for ice cream while I am enjoying a bit of me time. Right before they left I had spent an hour with the four of them making shortbread cookies. Have you ever tried to do that with a 3 and 4 year old?! Even the 7 and 10 year olds had a bit of a problem with the dough constantly falling apart. The boys made a few cookies and then ate a lot of dough. At least shortbread is only flour, sugar and butter. Or in my world, "yum!"

Okay Mommy bloggers...if this is your only form of communication with the "outside world" head on over to In A Shoe to see what fun the West Coast Mommy Bloggers had during their get together. (KimC, if you read this, who is welcome to San Antonio? It looks like so much fun. AND, no I am not a naked hairy man in real life! I am a faithful reader of you blog-love it!)

I have smoked turkey pot pie in the oven, so off to finish dinner. Yes, from scratch and much better for us than ice cream! ;)

No comments: